Friday, 7 December 2012

Christmas and the Holz are almost here!

So the holidays are coming up, and I hope you're all excited. I know I am, however many of you like me must have realised you shall be spending some of the break doing assignments and preparing for dissertations (the joys of being uni students) so it won't all be fun and games. However from past experience I can say: Do not spend the entire break that is coming up stressing and focusing completely on work, take a few days or so to unwind, clear your heads and have fun. You and your work shall be the better for it.

But until then use your time at university wisely, seek out those lecturers and staff that can help, when you are stuck or have a query, so that during the holidays any assignments don't come to a stand still simply because you don't have your bases covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment