Thursday, 11 October 2012

Is Postgrad more intense than undergrad?

So most postgraduate students should be well into the start of their work, and hopefully everyone is keeping their heads way above water.

Because I don't know about you but I'm finding that a postgraduate degree is a whole other ball game to my undergraduate degree. However so far this hasn't been such a bad thing. I'm learning way more and am a far more active participant in the process, which thus far has meant that I am retaining more of what I learn for far longer (and classes have just really begun!)

So whilst postgrad is more intense than undergrad, I'm looking forward to seening my progression throughout this year, particularly as the staff on the social sciences department (in regards to whom I have had contact with) have so far been extremely helpful.

Hope everyone's experiences have been good if not great so far, and take advantage of the societies and clubs at uni, they're a great means of destressing and relaxing, for instance Tiaboxing and horse riding, two activities I'm personally looking foward to doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment